Monday, July 28, 2008

Feminism Tape

It's about time I put up a new muxtape -- the Feminism tape. This edition has a theme of women musicians -- all the bands feature women entirely or in prominent ways. Check out Punk77's Women In Punk as well.

  1. Crass - Bata Motel (Penis Envy LP)
  2. D.I.R.T. - Democracy (Death is Reality Today 7")
  3. Toxic Waste - Good Morning (We Don't Want Your Fucking War Comp. LP)
  4. Potential Threat - The Other War (We Don't Want Your Fucking War Comp. LP)
  5. X-Ray Spex - Oh Bondage, Up Yours! (Oh Bondage, Up Yours! 7")
  6. Sacrilege - Dig Your Own Grave (We Don't Want Your Fucking War Comp. LP)
  7. Bikini Kill - Rebel Girl (Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Split LP)
  8. Bratmobile - Cool Schmool (Pottymouth LP)
  9. Blatz - Berkeley Is My Baby (And I Want to Kill It) (Shit Split LP)
  10. Turboslut - Roadkill (Demo Cassette)
  11. Tunnel Canary - Jihad (Jihad / Live At The ECCA 1980 Double LP)
  12. Sonic Youth & Lydia Lunch - Death Valley '69 (Bad Moon Rising LP)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there. This is notasavage.muxtape.com. I like your current play list a whole lot. Good job. Love that shit.

illegal youth said...

Hey notasavage,

Thanks for the comment -- glad to hear that my tape has brought enjoyment to someone.

I really dig the Regulations song on your tape. I'm sure you've probably heard of The Vicious, right? If not, I think you'd really like them.